Studio PoliciesKeeping communication transparent
After your first initial introductory session, if you wish to proceed, I will discuss and customize a personal plan for you. Your customized plan will include the following basic protocols:
Commitments and Scheduling:
- Agreeing upon a commitment based on goals and availability
- Clients are responsible for scheduling sessions
- Scheduling requires flexibility and as many free hours to choose from as possible on teaching days offered
- Once a scheduled commitment has been made there are No Cancellations and No Refunds
- Clients are responsible for postponing sessions
- As soon as possible by text message, email or phone. Keep trying until you get a reply.
- Confirmation by instructor is required in order for the postponement to be valid
- By noon the day before is secure.
- Minimum 24 hours advance notice by phone or text message (before the on the hour time).
- Less than 24 hour postponement (see above): the session is lost and not made up
- Valid make-up sessions to be taken within 30 days for monthly payment options or within length of commitment for season tickets
- Postponements made by the Studio will be made up as soon as possible
- “No Shows” – “No Call” – “No Cancel” sessions are forfeited and jeopardizes your credibility
- If late, the session duration will be time remaining with no make-up for time lost
- One hour sessions are 55 minutes long allowing five minutes for arrivals and departures
General Payments Options are to be agreed upon for the following commitments, which include:
- Season commitments: Quarterly – Bi-annually
- Session Ticket: 6 – 10 or 12 to be taken within 3- 5 or 6 month period
- Month by month prepaid a month in advance (after the trial period)
- Renewal – pauses – cancellations: Notify as soon as possible.
- Renewal – pauses – cancellations: Minimum 30 day advance notice before end of commitment
- All fees are payable in advance
- No Refunds